Now you can help to improve and positively impact lives by providing your own water purification services to billions of people simply by operating your own business. WorldWater™ & Solar’s QUENCH division invites you to be part of our market-leading solution to solving one of the greatest challenges faced around the Globe – Access to CLEAN WATER.
A SUBSIDIARY OF WORLDWATER & SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES
~ Do well by doing good in the world ~
WorldWater & Solar Technologies’ Quench division offers Business Opportunity Seekers the chance to provide life’s essentials to those in need and a chance at realizing rapid returns and pay-backs on investments in as little as 2 months while fulfilling the needs of a variety of local and global markets for pumping, purifying desalination and irrigation.
Patented technologies are found in all their carefully designed mobile units including the Mobile MaxPure™, Mobile MaxClear™ and SHEPS™. They offer this instant infrastructure, fast deployment and mobility. Quench Solar researches and provides water purification and desalination information as well as sales channels for individual and businesses.
Articles & Links
- These U.S. Cities Are Dealing with the Worst Drinking Water Problems Nationwide
- Pipe Suppliers Aim to Capitalize on $300B Municipal Water Opportunity
- The 25 U.S. Cities with the Worst Drinking Water
- Lead in your water. USA TODAY Network Investigation
- Exclusive: Lead poisoning afflicts neighborhoods across California
- $300 Billion War Beneath the Street: Fighting to Replace America’s Water Pipes
- How to Start a Small Business Promoting and Selling Pure Drinking Water
- E. Coli Forcing People to Stay Out of Contaminated Water
- Over 30 thousand residents located in the Capital of America told to not drink tap water due to water contamination
- Thousands of people affected by possible water contamination issue
- Alert! Don’t Drink the Water in D.C.!
- THREATS ON TAP: DRINKING WATER VIOLATIONS IN PUERTO RICO
- Bluefield Research
- Water I.D. – Water Infrastructure Database
- USGS Water Data for Puerto Rico – United States Geological Survey for Puerto Rico
- USGS Caribbean Water Resources – United States Geological Survey