people globally lack access to safe, clean drinking water.
of global waste water is dumped into the environment, mostly untreated, affecting much of the fresh water sources around the world
people die each year due to diseases originating from drinking water
half of the global population will live in water stressed areas by this time
WorldWater & Solar Technologies’ Quench division offers Business Opportunity Seekers the chance to provide life’s essentials to those in need and a chance at realizing rapid returns and pay-backs on investments in as little as 2 months while fulfilling the needs of a variety of local and global markets for pumping, purifying desalination and irrigation.
Patented technologies are found in all their carefully designed mobile units including the Mobile MaxPure™ and Mobile MaxClear™
. They offer this instant infrastructure, fast deployment and mobility. Quench Solar researches and provides water purification and desalination information as well as sales channels for individual and businesses.
Articles & Links
- These U.S. Cities Are Dealing with the Worst Drinking Water Problems Nationwide
- Pipe Suppliers Aim to Capitalize on $300B Municipal Water Opportunity
- The 25 U.S. Cities with the Worst Drinking Water
- Lead in your water. USA TODAY Network Investigation
- Exclusive: Lead poisoning afflicts neighborhoods across California
- $300 Billion War Beneath the Street: Fighting to Replace America’s Water Pipes
- How to Start a Small Business Promoting and Selling Pure Drinking Water
- E. Coli Forcing People to Stay Out of Contaminated Water
- Over 30 thousand residents located in the Capital of America told to not drink tap water due to water contamination
- Thousands of people affected by possible water contamination issue
- Alert! Don’t Drink the Water in D.C.!
- THREATS ON TAP: DRINKING WATER VIOLATIONS IN PUERTO RICO
- Bluefield Research
- Water I.D. – Water Infrastructure Database
- USGS Water Data for Puerto Rico – United States Geological Survey for Puerto Rico
- USGS Caribbean Water Resources – United States Geological Survey